The Samsung OfficeServ 7200-S is a flexible, economically-expandable, converged telecommunication platform ideally suited for small-to-midsized businesses. With support for up to 64 stations, the OfficeServ 7200-S allows users to take advantage of the powerful set of built-in and add-on features of the larger OfficeServ 7200 platform with capacity “right-sized” for these businesses.
The OfficeServ 7200-S is flexible enough to accommodate a wide range of digital, IP, and wireless phones to match a company’s changing telecom needs. Furthermore, by taking advantage of SIP services and VoIP technologies, companies can increase the return on their telecom investment with reduced carrier charges and monthly telecom costs.
In addition, the OfficeServ 7200-S has a wide range of built-in features including:
- Call monitoring and reporting capabilities.
- Auto attendant and Uniform Call Distribution (UCD) for efficient call handling.
- Embedded voicemail and email gateway for delivering voicemail messages directly to a Microsoft Outlook inbox.
- Enterprise-class firewall and Intrusion Detection system to protect the system from unwanted intrusions.
The OfficeServ 7200-S platform also offers a powerful set of optional add-on features and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications to further increase worker productivity and accessibility. These include:
- SPNet ― enables networking to other OfficeServ platforms at remote offices.
- Executive Mobex ― allows your desk phone and mobile phone to ring simultaneously and gives you the ability to transfer, conference, and put calls on hold from your mobile phone.
- Hot Desking ― lets individual employees have alternate work areas, or multiple employees share a common work area.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications ― enhances on- and off-site productivity, improves cost efficiency, and helps streamline operations.
- Wireless Access Points ― allows seamless integration of wireless handsets and PDAs with phone system features to increase mobility and accessibility.
Both the OfficeServ 7030 and the OfficeServ 7200-S are available through Samsung Authorized Dealers and are backed by a team of expert service technicians. Telephone user training also is available from a team of specialists.