Visitor Management Software – Brochure
For over 13 years, EasyLobby has been providing customers and partners with the industry’s most affordable, feature-rich, customizable, and easy to use Visitor Management solutions. EasyLobby SVM (Secure Visitor Management) software is the professional choice for managing your visitor data to support the security requirements of your lobby and reception desks. SVM is installed on a Windows workstation or Kiosk, typically in the lobby, along with any combination of desired hardware peripherals, such as a license scanner, badge printer, camera, turnstile, etc. Why SVM?
The award-winning SVM software provides comprehensive, enterprise-class visitor registration, tracking, reporting and badge printing, as well as web-based pre-registration by employees, access control integration, package and asset management, and employee time and attendance. There are four add on components to the SVM main processing software.
EasyLobby’s SVM software integrates with the DSX Access Control system. The integration allows you to grant temporary card access (or barcode access) to certain visitors or contractors directly from the SVM visitor form at the time of check-in. With this optional software component, you can either loan the person a proximity card, or have our barcoded badge open a turnstile or door, or activate an elevator. Tenants can pre-register a visitor in the system for faster entry to the premises.
EasyLobby’s SVM software and systems are installed in thousands of organizations worldwide, including Fortune 2000 companies, federal and local government agencies, multi-tenant office and residential buildings, hospitals, universities, K-12 schools and others.
Whether you have guards or receptionists greeting and processing visitors, or unattended entryways where you want visitors to self-register at a Kiosk, SVM enables your organization to:
- Control access to your facilities
- Streamline visitor check-in and check-out
- Accurately capture detailed visitor information in seconds (without typing!)
- Automatically capture visitor data from a license, passport or business card
- Print high quality, professional looking visitor badges, by category
- Keep visitor information confidential
- Analyze visitor data and run queries and reports against your database
- Improve and automate lobby security
- Enhance your image by dealing with visitors more professionally
- Make visitors and employees feel safer
- Manage visitors, Packages and Assets from a single application
- Multiple, programmable security alerts with email/SMS notification
- Broad range of pre-defined Crystal Reports, with wizard for custom reports
- 24 user definable fields for Visitor, Employee, Package and Asset forms
- Complete control over visitor form fields, including renaming labels and tabs, show/hide, enable/disable, setting required fields and data capture from ID scans
- Create and manage your own lists for Reasons, Categories, Clearances and more
- Import employee list(s) from any ODBC database or Active Directory, with auto scheduling and updating
- Flexible data import and export functions
SVM, the main application for processing visitors offers four different add on components:
Administrator is an enterprise-class, central administration utility; it provides you with database administration, and real-time monitoring and reporting functions. You get 1 free copy of Administrator with each copy of SVM you purchase.
EasyLobby eAdvance™ Software
eAdvance is our web-based application that enables authorized employees to pre-register visitors over your intranet or internet from their own computers. Any or all employees can be granted access to use eAdvance. eAdvance can be run on your own web server, or hosted by EasyLobby as a value-added service. eAdvance for Outlook allows pre-registration of visitors using Microsoft Outlook’s Meeting email form.
EasyLobby Satellite™ Software
Satellite is used to control and monitor visitor entry and exit at one or more internal locations or “check points”. Upon arrival at a check point area, the visitor’s badge is scanned (via barcode), and the Satellite station displays the visitor record with an Entry Approved or Entry Denied message, and time stamps their entry and exit. Satellite is also available on a wireless, handheld PDA.
Access Control Integration Software for the DSX Access Control System
This component allows you to grant card access (via proximity, barcode, or magstripe) to any visitors or contractors directly from the SVM interface. SVM is tightly integrated with over 30 leading Access Control systems, and we can add new ones very quickly on demand.
An annual Maintenance/Support Option is available. It provides free software updates and upgrades, and unlimited phone/email support.
Comtex has been in business for over 50 years offering CCTV, Access Control & Telephone Systems. We are a certified DSX and EasyLobby Dealer and offer a FREE on site security survey of your premises. Visit our website www.comtex-nj.com or call 201-935-2000.