Samsung Messaging Server’s Email Gateway feature gives users the ultimate tool to access and manage all voice, fax and email messages directly from their email inbox. Whether you’re on the road or in the office, you can receive, respond to, transfer and forward voice, emails and faxes with ease and efficiency. New voicemail and fax messages are presented in email inboxes as WAV or TIF file attachments with time and date summary information.
The E-Mail Gateway provides functionality to an authorized Mailbox Subscriber on either the SVM enbedded voicemail, SVMi-4E, SVMi-8E, SVMi-16E or SVMi-20E systems. This functionality enables the Authorized Subscriber to receive their Voice Mail Messages via E-Mail to their Inbox as WAV file attachments.
Other Email Gateway features include:
- Forward voice and fax messages to other recipients via email
- Deliver fax messages as email attachments and view them as an image file
- Store and categories voicemail and fax attachments for future access and references
- Remotely access your office voicemail and fax messages from your PC or PDA
- Create a private fax number for privacy and confidential documents
- Standard SMTP Compliant.
Note: Fax to email conversion is a cost option and not supplied as standard on the OfficeServ 7000 series.