Combining the freedom of cordless mobility with the feature richness of your desktop phone, Mitel’s DECT Module provides support for Mitel’s Cordless DECT Handset and DECT Headset, giving users the ability to roam around the office; up to 300 feet away from their desks. The Mitel DECT Module easily connects to the module port located on the Mitel 5360, 5340 and 5330 IP telephones.
With the Mitel Cordless DECT Handset, there’s no need to feel tethered to your desk while on a phone call. Experience the freedom to roam around your desk or adjacent offices while staying connected. Adding the benefit of completely hands-free communication, the Mitel Cordless DECT Headset further enables you to work on your computer, handle documents or take notes during your calls.
Both the Cordless DECT Handset and Cordless DECT Headset provide a potential range of up to 300 feet (90 meters) of personal area mobility, helping users avoid missed calls while stepping away to the printer, copier or colleagues’ offices. Mitel’s DECT Accessories are an ideal fit for education, healthcare, hospitality and retail environments, as well as any general business.
Features of both cordless accessories include:
- Ability to initiate call/end call via key on handset/headset
- Make outbound calls while mobile with programmable “auto speed dial” upon off-hook
- Volume control and mute keys on the device
- Integrated Cordless DECT Headset functionality eliminates the need for a handset lifter
- Built-in ringer in the Cordless DECT Handset
- LED indicators on the Cordless DECT Module, Handset and Headset indicate both connectivity and charging status
- DECT Accessories provide eight (8) hours of talk time and/or 43 hours of standby time
- DECT Module provides operating range of up to 90 meters (300 feet) in a typical office environment
- DECT Accessories provide out of communications range warning tone
- Supported on the Mitel MiVoice 5330, 5330e, 5340, 5340e, and 5360 IP Phones
- DECT-based design: DECT 6.0 cordless technology provides higher quality voice transmission, density, and less interference compared to Bluetooth