Guests today expect a certain level of service. Short wait times, easy checkout and quick staff response. Your phone system can help your facility achieve these expectations, along with providing revenue generating opportunities. Great guest experiences drive customer satisfaction. This can translate into repeat business, positive online reviews and future referrals; all help increase occupancy and revenue.
The SX-200 IP system is an expandable, hospitality, feature rich voice communications system. Combined with a leading property management system (PMS), this system can stream line check in, handle calls and provide access to guest room status.
The system will:
- interface with leading property management systems (PMS)
- accelerate guest check in and check out
- wake up guests on demand
- assist you in managing your rooms efficiently
- recover the cost of guest phone calls
- provide quick access to departments and staff assistance
- alert guests when they have a message
The system also offers:
- auto-attendant, WiFi options, ACD, and guest service options
- teleworking and Softphone options with availability and presence
- embedded unified messaging, personal contacts, and message notification
- web-based interface for easy system programming