The Mitel 5310 IP Conference unit has been discontinued by Mitel, but Comtex will still service or program this conference telephone.
The Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit provides full duplex, advanced IP conferencing through sophisticated acoustic beamforming technology. With this technology a microphone array focuses on the person speaking, virtually eliminating all ambient room noise and sidebar conversations. Highly intuitive to operate, the 5310 IP Conference Saucer connects directly to the Mitel 5220 IP, Mitel 5224 IP and Mitel 5230 IP Phones enabling the user to manage the conference through familiar telephony controls.
The 5310 IP Conference Unit is compatible with the Mitel 3100, 3300 and SX-200 Integrated Communications Platforms (ICP) and the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP), and is designed for larger meeting rooms up to 20′ x 30′.
The 5310 IP Conference Unit also supports multimedia capabilities through the Mitel Video Conferencing Solution, enabling multimedia conferencing through the “touch of a button” on 5220 IP, Mitel 5224 IP and Mitel 5230 IP Phones.
- Plugs into Mitel 5220, 5224 and 5230 IP Phone headset jack for full conferencing and telephony functionality
- Mitel 5310 Side Unit required
- Superior voice quality
- Acoustic beamforming technology, noise reduction, and automatic gain technology to focus microphone beam on lead speaker and eliminate background noise and sidebar conversations
- Full Duplex operation supports natural conversation
- Direction indicators
- Integrated LED direction indicators
- Optional remote control