Although the Mitel 5220 IP telephone has been discontinued, Comtex will still sell (pre-owned or refurbished), program, service or repair these desk phones.
The Mitel 5220 IP telephone is a feature-rich, multi-line IP speakerphone with hands-free operation. It is aimed towards users who change their telephone feature set to match their changing needs. The SuperKey programming option provides the user with easy access to the PBX telephone system features. This telephone provides users with easy access to the content and applications enabled by Mitel Integrated Communications Platforms.
- Backlit display with contrast control (2 line x 20 character)
- 14 programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators
- 8 fixed feature keys – hold, superkey, message, speaker, microphone, transfer, conference, redial, cancel
- Peripherals and modules support
- Hands-free speaker function (half-duplex)
- Message waiting indicator
- Headset compatible
- Hearing aid compatible
- Desk/wall mountable
- Dual 10/100 Mb switched Ethernet ports accommodates a collocated PC
- Power via PoE (802.3 af) or 24VDC power adapter
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 5.1 or higher
- Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 1.2 or higher
- Mitel Teleworker Solution, Release 3.0 or higher