Although the Mitel 4125 Digital telephone has been discontinued, Comtex still stocks this phone; they are either pre-owned or refurbished. Comtex will also program, service or repair these telephones. Please call us for a quote.
The Mitel Superset 4125, is a multi-line superset that is an ideal solution for professional and management staff and call center agents requiring enhanced access to PBX system features and options.
The Mitel 4125 combined with the Mitel Superset TAPI software passes call processing information, such as caller ID, or call log information, from the SX-2000 telephone system to the PC. It also allows access to electronic database information and features that are dependent on the TAPI-compliant applications that a user may have on the PC.
- 20 Character Illuminated Digital Display
- Limited Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Functionality
- Speed Calling
- TAPI 2.1 Compliant (via RS232 Interface)
- Transferring Calls
- Dedicated Headset Jack
- Conference Calling
- Tilting Base
- Wall mountable
- 14 Personal Keys with Built in Status Indicators
- 10 Fixed Feature Keys
- Voice Mail Access (Message Waiting Lamp)